Serves: 12 cones
4 BFree Multigrain Wraps
24 cocktail sticks (wooden tooth picks)
100g dark chocolate melted
Toppings; (fill a small ramekin/bowl with a topping to roll cone head)
· Hemp Seeds · Bee Pollen
· Goji Berries · Cacao Nibs
· Chopped Nuts · Chia Seeds
· Toasted Coconut
1. Preheat oven to 180
2. Heat the wraps gently in the microwave or oven until soft (approx. 30-40 seconds)
3. Slice the wrap into three making a Y shape. 1 wrap should make 3 cones.
4. Take each section and roll into a cone securing it at the top and bottom with a cocktail stick before placing it on a baking tray. Repeat until all the wrap sections are used.
5. Bake for 10-11 minutes turn after 5 minutes until golden brown all over.
6. Let cool fully to set and harden.
7. To add toppings, tip the cone head in the bowl of melted chocolate and coat with your favourite toppings, finally dunk the tip of the cone in the melted chocolate and place on some parchment paper on a flat tray repeat using all the cones and set to the fridge until set.
8. Once set, fill with your favourite ice-cream!