Try our "Mindfulness Wrap" today using BFree Multigrain Wraps created by our Brand Ambassador, Julie Montagu. This recipe is packed full of nutrients that promote a calm mind, help you feel peaceful and relaxed…
Holistic health icon and the future Countess Of Sandwich, Julie Montagu appeared on Studio 10 making some of our delicious new wrap recipes.
Watch this space for more healthy and tasty recipes.
Try our "skincare wrap" today using BFree Quinoa and Chia Seed Wraps created by our Brand Ambassador, Julie Montagu. This recipe is packed full of nutrients to nourish your skin after those harsh Winter months…
Ingredients (Makes 1 wrap)
- 1 BFree Sweet Potato Wrap
- 1 Breast of Chicken
- 1 slice (thumb size) of Feta Cheese
- ½ Avocado
- Handful of Spinach
- 1 tsp of Sunflower Seeds
- ¼ chopped Red Onion
- 1 Tablespoon Mayonnaise (for Citrus Mayo)
- 1 tsp of Lemon and 1 tsp of grated rind of lemon (for Citrus Mayo)
- Grill Chicken Breast on a flat grill for 25 minutes until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, to make the Citrus Mayo, spoon 1-2 Tablespoon of mayonnaise into a bowl and mix in 1 teaspoon of lemon juice along with a 1.2 teaspoon of grated rind of the lemon.
- Spread the Citrus mayo on the base of the wrap and add handful of spinach.
- Once chicken is cooked, slice and place on top of spinach.
- Add cubed feta cheese, avocado, red onion and sunflower seeds.
- Wrap and roll and enjoy your BFree wrap!
We know our selection of BFree Wraps are very unique; they are free from key allergens, roll without cracking and above all, taste great!
That’s why our three varieties of wraps were nominated for The Healthy Food Guide Awards. These annual awards identify the healthiest foods available on supermarket shelves, helping shoppers find the right product for them. We were thrilled, but not surprised when our BFree Quinoa & Chia Seed Wrap was chosen as a finalist in the Allergy Friendly Staple category!
Their expert judging panel of Dr Joanna McMillan (Today Show Nutritionist), Catherine Saxelby (nutritionist, best-selling author and blogger at Foodwatch) analysed hundreds of foods across 11 different categories to find the best of all, and the BFree Quinoa & Chia Seed Wrap ticked all the boxes!