Ingredients (Makes 1 wrap)
- 1 BFree Sweet Potato Wrap
- 1 Breast of Chicken
- 1 slice (thumb size) of Feta Cheese
- ½ Avocado
- Handful of Spinach
- 1 tsp of Sunflower Seeds
- ¼ chopped Red Onion
- 1 Tablespoon Mayonnaise (for Citrus Mayo)
- 1 tsp of Lemon and 1 tsp of grated rind of lemon (for Citrus Mayo)
- Grill Chicken Breast on a flat grill for 25 minutes until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, to make the Citrus Mayo, spoon 1-2 Tablespoon of mayonnaise into a bowl and mix in 1 teaspoon of lemon juice along with a 1.2 teaspoon of grated rind of the lemon.
- Spread the Citrus mayo on the base of the wrap and add handful of spinach.
- Once chicken is cooked, slice and place on top of spinach.
- Add cubed feta cheese, avocado, red onion and sunflower seeds.
- Wrap and roll and enjoy your BFree wrap!